By submitting any content to Multiview, Inc., you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the content created by you and any intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate; and that
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protectionunfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Multiview, Inc. (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but
not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including
reasonable attorneys' fees, costs, expenses or damages arising out of or related to a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of
any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Multiview, Inc. a, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its
entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or
technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
All content that you submit becomes the sole property of Multiview, Inc. and may be used at Multiview, Inc.’s sole discretion. Multiview, Inc. reserves the right to change,
condense or delete any content on the Multiview, Inc. websites that Multiview, Inc. deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other
submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, Multiview, Inc. reserves the right to remove or to refuse
to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Multiview, Inc., are responsible for the contents of your submission.
None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Multiview,
Inc., its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Multiview, Inc. and its third party service providers may use your email address to:
- contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any materials ("Materials") on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down
procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact the Office of the General Counsel at Multiview, Inc. (address below) and provide the
following information: A clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed.
A statement from the intellectual property owner ("Owner") or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing and not authorized by the Owner.
- Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that Multiview, Inc. can find and verify its existence.
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement from you under penalty of perjury that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the Owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
- Multiview, Inc.’s agent for notice of copyright or trademark issues on the Site can be reached as follows:
- Multiview, Inc.,
- 7701 Las Colinas Ridge
- Irving, TX 75063
- Attn: Office of Ratings and Reviews
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
MULTIVIEW, INC IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH MULTIVIEW, INC BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE IN GOOD ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, MULTIVIEW, INC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE
INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. MULTIVIEW, INC FURTHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED,
ERROR FREE, SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY CONTENT IS ACCURATE OR CORRECT. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. BECAUSE SOME
JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSIONS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MULTIVIEW, INC ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, COUNSEL, SUCCESSORS
AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS,
WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE,
COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE.
Multiview, Inc. controls and operates this Site from its offices within the United States. Claims relating to, including the use of, this Site and the materials contained
herein are governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Texas without regard to conflict of laws principles. You may not use the Site in violation of U.S.
export laws and regulations. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas as it is applied to agreements entered
into and performed therein.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER INFORMATION SUBMISSIONS PROVIDED BY YOU
You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this Site or otherwise provide to Multiview, Inc. ("Transmissions") shall be and remain Multiview,
All Transmissions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and Multiview, Inc. shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information
and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the Transmissions to others without limitation. Additionally, Multiview, Inc. shall be free to use
any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or
marketing products incorporating such information. You further agree that Multiview, Inc. may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any
manner that does not reveal your identity.
In addition, you agree, and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous,
defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law. You are solely
responsible for the content of any comments you make.
Multiview, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms.
In the event these Terms are terminated, the restrictions regarding Materials appearing on the Site, and the representations and warranties, indemnities and limitations
of liabilities set forth in these Terms will survive termination. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the services provided by Multiview, Inc., your sole remedy
is to terminate your use of the Site.
the remainder of these Site terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. By using this Site you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should