Deluxe resort amenities & facilities for active adults. Pet Friendly. 1,800 sites with full hook-ups. Big Rigs Welcomed. Double sized lots. Daily, weekly, monthly & extended stay. Rentals available. Good Sam 10/10*/10 Resort . Centrally located to all southwest natural wonders, yet close to fine dining, Spring Training, Golf, Casinos, Shopping, Hiking, Entertainment & more! Activities, entertainment, classes, trip & tour arrangements. Just 25 minutes east of Sky Harbor Airport. Call now to see our current specials.
RV RALLY PARADISE IN ARIZONA
Mesa, AZ., June 21, 2013
Mesa Spirit RV Resort, in Mesa Arizona has 1800 sites, is a Good Sam 10/10*/10 Resort, features double sized lots, full hook-ups and can accommodate large groups in one area. The Resort is also pet and big-rig friendly. This deluxe resort for active adults has amenities & facilities that make this hidden gem in the desert a great choice for an RV Rally.
Mesa Spirit has 2 clubhouses available for clubs and RV groups. One has a kitchen, large meeting room, smaller areas for meetings or get-togethers, BBQ’s, and is adjacent to a pool. The main clubhouse includes a pool hall, multiple meeting rooms, and commercial kitchen for catered meals, is also adjacent to 2 pools, and has a large covered BBQ area. The property also has 2 fitness rooms, 3 swimming pools, 5 heated spas, lighted tennis, shuffleboard & PickleBall courts, horse shoes, Putting green, driving range net, indoor golf simulator, arts & crafts rooms, billards, and a large ballroom with dancing and activities daily.
Group pricing is available for any group of 8 or more RV’s coming in together. The RV Resort is conveniently located so that you can enjoy local sights and entertainment including:
• Spring Training Facilities (Chicago Cubs in Mesa, San Francisco in Scottsdale, Arizona Diamondbacks in Scottsdale, other team stadiums are located in the surrounding area)
• Shopping (outlet malls at Wild Horse Pass Casino, Tanger Outlet in Anthem)
• Renaissance Festival (February – March in Gold Canyon)
• Queen Creek Olive Mill (Live Music, Wine Tasting Events, Group Tours)
• Farmers Market (Mesa) Fridays
• Schnepf Farms (Queen Creek) (Peach Festival in May; U-Pick Fruits/Vegetables in June, Pumpkin & Chili Party in October, Winter Wonderland in December)
• Organ Stop Pizza (largest Wurlitzer organ in the world with nearly 6000 pipes)
• Casinos (Fort McDowell, Talking Stick, Wild Horse Pass & Casino Arizona just to name a few)
• Museums & Art Galleries including the Commemorative Air Force Museum (Southwest Military Transportation Show in February, Gathering of Legends in November)
• Premium golf courses (PGA/LPGA/Senior tournaments, Waste Management Phoenix Open in February)
To book your Rally contact Tary (above) or for more details about the resort including a video tour visit www.mesaspirit.com