ELK MEADOW, ESTES PARK, CO. - MAKING MEMORIES FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
At Elk Meadows you are amidst some of the most beautiful scenery and wild life in Colorado. With lots of activities you can be as active as you wish.
Our location provides our guests a place to relax and enjoy/
Elk Meadow is:
● At the entry of Rocky Mountain National Park.
● Two miles from Estes Park with a free seasonal shuttle at our gate.Elk Meadow has:
● Unobstructed view of Long’s Peak – farthest north of CO’s 14,000 foot peaks
● Weekend live entertainment in our historic Lodge
● Lots of on-site sports – volleyball, mini golf, horseshoes, swimming
● Marvelous photographic events with family, friends and our wildlife
● Access to spectacular hiking trailsSpaces – 169 full-hook up, large pull-through or back-in landscaped sites.
Many sites are 100 plus feet.
OTHER LODGING FACILITIES:
● Furnished Cabins (7)
● Historic Ranger Cabin (1) from Bear Lake, reassembled on our property
● Authentic Teepees (3) sleeps 4 with carpeted floors and dedicated electricity
● Tent Sites (36) sleeps 2-4 and a vehicleON-SITE AMENITIES:
● The Lodge which features a concert hall, bar and historic tour.
● Heated Pool (weather conditions permitting)
● Hot Tubs (weather conditions permitting)
● Gift Shops & Convenience Store
● Pet Play - Dog Run
● Walking Trails
● Snow cones
● Volleyball Court
● Mini Golf Course
● Friendly staff
● Cable TVON-SITE ACTIVITES:
● Entertainment most weekends
● Improvise your own contests at the volleyball court, horseshoe pit and mini golf course.Address: Elk Meadow RV Resort
1665 State Highway 66, Estes Park, CO 80517
OPEN: May - October
BOOK YOUR RESERVATIONS AT:
● Call: 970-586-5342
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Web site: www.elkmeadowrv.comCheck out our other seasonal Estes Park Resort and our year-round Resort in Golden:
Spruce Lake Resort
on the Big Thompson River. Open May - October. Great fishing in our own trout-stocked pond with weekly fishing contests. Free seasonal shuttles to downtown Estes Park. Check out our web site: www.sprucelakerv.comDakota Ridge RV Resort
– This year-round resort in Golden, Colorado is the perfect location to spend time. Between I 70 and I 470 you’ll be Near Denver, Casinos, historical sites and park. We have a clubhouse with a fitness room, billiard room and social room with books, television and card tables. A heated pool and hot tube greet the guests and their families. Check out our web site: www.dakotaridgerv.com