SPRUCE LAKE RV RESORT, ESTES PARK, CO.
“The resort you really don’t need or want to leave” – Denver Post
Our Spruce Lake RV Resort borders the Big Thompson River. There is great fishing in our own trout-stocked pond which gives the resort its name. You are amidst some of the most beautiful scenery and wild life in Colorado. With lots of activities available you can be as active as you wish.
Our location provides our guests a place to relax and enjoy being in Colorado
Spruce Lake is:
● On the Big Thompson River
● Near the entry of Rocky Mountain National Park.
● Two miles from Estes Park with a free seasonal shuttle at our gate.
● 1/2 mile to Elk Meadow Resort and RV Park and entertainment in its Historic Lodge.Spruce Lake has:
● It’s own trout-stocked fishing lake
● Weekend live entertainment in the historic Lodge of our sister community, Elk Meadow, a half mile away.
● Lots of on-site sports – mini golf, horseshoes, swimming, playground.
● Marvelous photographic opportunities with family, friends and the fish
● Trout fishing in Spruce Lake with tournaments every Saturday
● Access to spectacular hiking trailsSpaces – 110 beautifully landscaped full-hook up, pull-through or back-in, sites.
OTHER LODGING FACILITIES:
● Furnished Cabins (4)
● Three Bedroom Cottage (1) ON-SITE AMENITIES:
● Spruce Lake (fully stocked. Fishing by Permit Only)
● Heated Pool (weather conditions permitting)
● Hot Tub (weather conditions permitting)
● Gift Shop & Convenience Store
● Activity Center
● Mini Golf Course
● Cable TV ON-SITE ACTIVITES:
● Entertainment most weekends at our sister community Elk Meadow Lodge and RV Resort
● Improvise your own contests at the horseshoe pit and mini golf course.Address: Spruce Lake RV Resort
1050 Marys Lake Rd. Estes Park, CO 80517
OPEN: May - October
BOOK YOUR RESERVATIONS AT:
● Call: 970-586-2889
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Web site: www.sprucelakerv.comCheck out our other seasonal Estes Park Resort and our year-round Resort in Golden:
Elk Meadow Resort
at RMNP Entrance. Open May - October. Easy access to hiking trails. Weekly entertainment in our Historic Lodge. Free seasonal shuttles to downtown Estes Park. Check out our web site at: www.elkmeadowrv.comDakota Ridge RV Resort
– This year-round resort in Golden, Colorado is the perfect location to spend time. Between I 70 and I 470 you’ll have easy access to Denver and its sporting events, shopping and dining, Casinos, historical sites and parks. We have a clubhouse with a fitness room, billiard room and social room with books, television and card tables. A seasonal heated pool and hot tub greet our guests. Check out our web site: www.dakotaridgerv.com